To Remember Instructions Print Instructions
To prepare shipments:
1) Pull petals loose and eliminate buds, stems, and leaves.
2) Place dry paper towels in bottom of a box (use a box large
enough that the roses aren't packed too tight.)
3) Layer petals in dry paper towels.
4) Close and tape package, but try not to make it air-tight.
5) Ship package: I recommend UPS or FedEx for speed and
reliability. (DO NOT package petals until immediately prior
to shipping them.)
6) If you have petals for shipments and you are not mailing
until later date, place them in refrigerator to keep fresh. (Do not freeze them.)
If you wish to display your roses for a few days, feel free to do so. However, it is in your best interest to get them to me for processing as soon as you can.
Due to the lengthy process, orders take 3 months to complete. Please specify colors.