- Pull petals loose and eliminate buds, stems, and leaves.
- Place dry paper towels in bottom of a box (use a box large enough that the roses aren’t packed too tight.)
- Layer petals in dry paper towels.
- Do not put anything wet or in the plastic with paper towels.
- Please include contact information: Name – Phone # – and order information
- Close and tape package. Try to not make airtight.
- Do not package petals until just prior to shipping.
- Do not freeze the petals.
If you wish to display your roses for a few days, feel free to do so. However, it is in your best interest to get them to me for processing as soon as you can.
Due to the lengthy process, orders take 3 months to complete. Please specify colors.
I will always contact you upon receiving your petals!